We have adopted the Law Society’s policy on discrimination (see the www.guide-on-line.lawsociety.org.uk). We do not discriminate against clients, staff, or anyone else, on any grounds whether it be:
- Physical or Mental disability
- Sexual Orientation
- Political Opinion
- Literacy and Language ability
Like all solicitors we are bound by the Law Society’s rules. These require confidentiality in all dealings with clients. This means we may not tell any outsider your instructions to us or our advice to you unless you agree. There are some rare exceptions. They are if:
- We are ordered to do so by a Court
- It would prevent significant harm to a child.
- It would prevent a crime likely to result in serious bodily harm.
- It would prevent an act of terrorism.
- You try to involve us in a criminal activity.