Our property litigation solicitors support landlords and tenants on a range of commercial matters.
Acting for clients of all sizes, we regularly advise in complex projects involving large property portfolios and developments.
We can assist in all types of commercial property litigation, including:
- Disputes in connection with development agreements and site assembly issues (including easements and rights of way disputes).
- Contentious and non contentious business lease renewals.
- Rent and service charge recovery (including Commercial Rent Arrears Recovery, court proceedings and insolvency proceedings).
- Dilapidations claims.
- Disputes over breaches of covenant including forfeiture or relief applications.
- Service charge disputes.
- Exercising break options.
- Recovery of land or premises from unlawful occupiers or squatters.
- Lease surrender negotiations.
Disputes over consent to assignment, sub-letting, change of use, alterations.